I recently published an exclusive article at Seeking Alpha, “Thoughts About Investing in Japan.” I like how SA has incorporated the summary bullet points atop its posts. I’m posting them below here with the original article linked in the aforementioned title. It’s not easy writing about Japanese stocks on SA when fewer and fewer Japanese ADRs trade in the U.S. (you can’t link Tokyo-listed ordinary shares on the site), let alone the matter that I’m focused on smaller caps. Have a look at the SA article and by the way, if you missed it, I launched a small/micro cap quarterly best-idea Japanese stock newsletter (Uguisu Value) in January.
- Nomura’s latest investor survey shows Japanese individuals remain long Japan.
- Demand for Japanese stocks seen exceeding supply.
- Most-watched stocks include many usual suspects.
- Thinking of Soros, Templeton, and Marks for Japan 2015-20.
- Japanese stock idea generation.